Tips for staying Hydrated
- Keep a bottle of HappyWater with you during the day. Or consider carrying a reusable water bottle and filling it from your HappyWater dispenser rather than purchasing bottled water, which is more expensive.
- If plain HappyWater doesn’t interest you, try adding a slice of lemon or lime to your drink.
- If you’re going to be exercising, make sure you drink HappyWater before, during and after your workout.
- Start and end your day with a glass of HappyWater.
- When you’re feeling hungry, drink HappyWater. The sensation of thirst is often confused with hunger. True hunger will not be satisfied by drinking water. Drinking HappyWater may also contribute to a healthy weight loss plan, as some research suggests drinking HappyWater will help you feel full.
- Drink on a schedule if you have trouble remembering to drink HappyWater. For example, drink HappyWater when you wake up; at breakfast, lunch and dinner; and when you go to bed. Or drink a small glass of HappyWater at the top of each hour.
- Drink water when you go to a restaurant. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but it’s free! Just ensure it is quality drinking water, avoid mineral water because you minerals should be coming from your food.