- Responsible for Sales and Marketing activities of the Company product.
- To create loyal relationships with new customers by identifying and fulfilling sales and value-add opportunities such as, cross sales & up selling.
- Identify and develop new business & market opportunity.
- Provide proactive support and consultation to the customers.
- Participate and facilitate product presentation and demonstration with visit customer’s place.
- Build good rapport through customer interactions.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Backing ups for existing Tele-Sales Officer via follow up (in case of urgency).
- To follow up the payment with customer that lead by you via sending email, fax or phone.
- Pass customer to the appropriate Sales channel once onboarding completed.
- Negotiate / close deals and handling complaints or objections.
- Handle promotion activities including exhibition and road show.
- To enhance and improve existing distributing channel.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/ Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication or equivalent with STRONG interests in Sales or Marketing.
- At least 2 years’ of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proactive working attitude, great patience with a pleasant personality and positive service mindset at all times.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Additional language; Mandarin / Tamil / Korean / French is an advantage.
- Effective Networker
- Honesty and Integrity
- Service oriented, Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work in a team with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work 5.5 days a week.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
- Annual Increment
- Panel Clinic Options
If you are interested, kindly fill-up the form below and also attach your updated resume. Alternatively, you may email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03 4043 4090 for interview arrangement. Thank you.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Contact No.||03-4043 6090|
|Working hours||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. on weekdays and half day served in every Saturday|
|Years of Experience||2 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Job Type||Full Time|