Position Responsibilities & Requirements
- Responsible to deliver & collection of company’s goods & ensure goods are delivered in good condition.
- Assist in loading & unloading goods onto / off from the truck.
- Responsible to maintain company vehicle in good working order and perform scheduled maintenance check of the truck before and after.
- Responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the Company truck from time to time.
- Follow all safety measures while driving such as, speed limit, traffic rules, road signs and answering phone calls while driving and etc.
- Candidate must possess at least PMR or SPM level or equivalent or at least two (2) years of working experiences in the related field is required.
- Must have good health and good eye sight
- Must possess clean records (criminal / summons)
- Possess a valid driving GDL vocational license and familiar with driving 1 -3 tons truck.
- Know how to use Waze, Google maps and etc for directions and unfamiliar routes.
- Familiar with the Klang valley routes.
- Must be punctual, discipline, good driving skills, honest & hardworking.
- Must be able to work overtime (if required)
- Capable to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- EPF & SOCSO & EIS Entitlement
- Insurance Entitlement
- Panel clinic treatment
- Annual Increment / Bonuses
If you are interested, kindly fill-up the form below and also attach your updated resume. Alternatively, you may email your information to email@example.com or call us at 03 4043 4090 for interview arrangement. Thank you.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Contact No.||03-4043 4090|
|Working hours||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. on weekdays and half day served in every Saturday|